Awesome Followers

Friday, December 5, 2014

TSB Audrey New Year

This week on The Stamping Boutique the challenge is New Years.
 2014 is almost over and food riddance. This has been a crazy year for me. At least it is ending on a good note.
 This image is Audrey with a heart. I colored her with Copics. I distressed the edges.
I added a dove charm with some gold thread.

Head on over to The Stamping Boutique and join in the fun.

If you haven't joined The Stamping Boutique Facebook page yet come on over. I am running a monthly challenge in the group!

I am entering into these challenges... 
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards- Use a Charm  
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes  
Southern Girls -Celebrations
 

3 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely card and layout, thanks for sharing and joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffe & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Congrats on winning one of our prizes in the Celebrations Challenge at Southern Girls, get on over there to claim your prize! Hugs, Wends x SGC DT